Article provided by: Charlton & Hill Home Services
When dealing with a leaking faucet in Lethbridge, you have several options; make the right choice and contact Charlton & Hill for reliable solutions to your plumbing problems. A leaking faucet may not seem like a big deal; however, if ignored, a small drip can quickly turn into a big, messy project for a plumber. Before a leak turns into a flood, let our plumbers come out and inspect your plumbing system and get things in hand. Our services are a lot more affordable than you may think, and you’ll sleep better at night after the repair.
3 Common Mistakes Homeowners Make When it Comes to Leaky Faucets
1. Most homeowners simply ignore a few faucet drips, hoping that the problem will go away in time or at least not get any worse. If you’ve been laying awake at night listening to the sound of a leaky faucet, you may have considered calling a plumber but put it off, instead. Don’t wait; Charlton & Hill employs plumbing technicians who are experienced in all phases of plumbing, including:
- Sink and faucet installation in Lethbridge
- Lethbridge plumbing repair
- Water heater upgrades and repairs
- Drain cleaning services
- Toilet repair in Lethbridge
- Broken water pipe repair
2. Some homeowners relish a do-it-yourself project, especially one that comes with a challenge. A word of caution if you’re thinking about fixing your own leaking faucet in Lethbridge- most of our customers don’t have the necessary tools at home to complete a plumbing project of this scale. You could end up spending more money on tools and parts than you would have spent by simply calling our plumbers to come out and handle the repair. Save yourself the hassle and call Charlton & Hill at the first sign of a leaky faucet or leaky pipe in Lethbridge.
3. Failing to perform due diligence often leads to a big surprise plumbing bill for a job that would otherwise be considered an affordable repair. No matter the service, always be sure to spend an appropriate amount of time reading reviews and company credentials. Take a few moments to contact our plumbers at Charlton & Hill, then add our name to your list of prospective plumbing companies while you collect and compare quotes. We’re confident you will find that we are the best choice for all of your big and small plumbing jobs.
The Best Choice For Plumbing Services in Lethbridge
A leaking faucet is a sign that your plumbing system may be out-dated; it’s a good idea to call in a plumber every few years to check out kitchen and bathroom fixtures, kitchen and laundry room appliances, drains, and pipes. Preventive maintenance will save you money over time and give you peace of mind that your home plumbing system is up-to-date.
Whenever you need plumbing advice, repairs, routine, or emergency plumbing services, reach out to Charlton & Hill, day or night, and we’ll be right out. Our 24/7 plumbing service means you’ll never have to wait for the sun to come up in order to address pressing plumbing issues.